From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Oct 2013 14:28:16 -0400
The 3000 which is the one I have will do that, that's why I'm going to hook
my AC up to it eventually but the current one is at the opposite end of the
house for the AC so I'll have to completely reroute wires under the house
where I usually end up sick after going so I'm kind of holding off until I
can find someone else crazy enough to try it but if not I may go under mid
winter, what ever mold or what ever is there probably won't trigger my
problem then.