From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 5 Aug 2015 06:35:06 +1200
Hi Fred!

[log in to unmask] should work. Remember to include your Open
Book serial number, which can be found on either the Open book CD if you
don't have it installed, or if you do have it installed, under help then
about Open Book.

Whether you have the CD or not is really irrelevant. You can always download
it from www.freedomscientific.com and install your own authorisation or
alternatively run it as a 40 minute demo under windows 7 or 8.1.

Hope this helps.

73,
Dave