From:
Ed Malmgren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Mar 2009 10:39:32 -0600
    Cliff is the person  I sent it to for repair and he said he is not able
to replace the processor.  He is a very honest person, he don't want
anything for his work on the rig and said he wants to pay for the shipping
which I will reimburse him though.  Hard to beat that kind of service.  the
place is Avvid.com.
Ed  K7UC