From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Dec 2015 22:04:38 -0600
Go to the command prompt and type the following:  "ipconfig" with out the
quotes  You should see a listing of the ip addresses for the devices on your
network.  The one labeled default gateway should be your router.  Try this
and see what happens.

Unless you changed the log in name and password for your router, the default
should be "admin" for both.

Report back.

Howard #3
.