From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2013 05:48:22 -0500
Or, that's like when students tell you:  "Everyone is having trouble with
this professor,, nobody likes him./her, etc..

You have to put things into perspective, realize that their may be a grain
of truth in there somewhere, and take things from that point.

Can be a real challenge.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ