From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jul 2009 08:11:15 -0400
Can you uninstall the utility but just use the driver? in other words, let
windows install the driver for itself but not install the utilities that go
with it? If you can, that should put the volume control settings in
windows's volume control, in fact they may already be there and you may not
need to bother with that program. I see that a lot with sound cards and
their provided software and wireless network cards too. I even had a
soundblaster card once I disabled the supplied software because I didn't
like it.