From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Oct 2009 02:09:26 -0600
i'm thinking he must treat her pretty good already for her to offer him the
warm shack instead of quietly commandeering it for something else vital to
the working of the household hi.
I never new there was such a thing as a warm shack in the winter...isn't
that why large tube amps were invented? lol
73
Colin, V A6BKX