From:
Barbara Lombardi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2013 11:01:21 -0500
Harvey, you have to register for most courses as it's the only way they know
who is enrolled, how many etc.  and its not unreasonable that they would
have a timeline as to how long you have for the course. They obviously don't
want a number of inactive people on their roles for the courses.  Good luck.
73,

Barb K1EIR