From:
Kevin Minor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2011 13:22:44 -0500
Hi.

For quite a while I've had a Kenwood TS-2000.  I've enjoyed using it on 2
meters and 440 Mhz.  When I purchased the radio I also bought an MFJ
apartment antenna.  It didn't work well at all.  This past week I decided to
bite the bullet and purchase a Buddypole.  I hope this antenna works a bit
better.  Whenever I can get some help over here to put it together I plan on
seeing how many stereos and television sets I can get into <grin>.
Seriously, I'm looking forward to getting on HF again, and maybe I'll be
able to check into the Sunday net on 20 meters.  If anybody has had
experience with a Buddypole, I'd be curious about what you think of the
antenna.  Be honest about it.  If it's a crummy antenna, I'd like to know so
I can cry in my beer.  I've heard some good reports about it, so I'm hopeful
it will work for me.

Thanks in advance for any information.

73, and don't work too hard.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY