From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2014 14:16:09 -0400
trust me there is no performance advantage.  in fact, my girlfriend’s galaxy s4 was slower than m old I phone 3gs which was 2 years older.   Often when i would use the droid i would do several commands  nay to have them all stacked up and performed all at once rather tan let me  hear what was going on, which would make me have to start over since usually it was me trying to get the phone to do a single action. plus typing on that phone was useless.  It is so bad that I have not even bothered to try her new phone or tablet. She  constantly tells me she wishes she had the I phone instead