From:
Mike Keithley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2014 18:04:12 -0800
If you're a Handiham member, there is a group of audio tutorials I thought were excellent. They cover unpacking the rig, describing the front and rear panels, how to set ALC levels through the VGS board, setting quick memories, and setting menu options through the Kenwood software. They don't go into setting menu options via the front panel.

Icanworkthisthing.com also has documentation on the 590.