From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 2014 16:43:35 -0500
Ok, Mike.

So, I guess for now, my best option would be to get into the Cabrillo file
and make the change there, after which time I can re-submit.

I am going to ask Scott if there is any way to get beyond the most 20 recent
contacts in the actual 160 meter contest logging software, and will let you
know what he says.

I have to believe there is a way.  It just seems strange that you can do it
in A C log, but not in the contest logging software, but the world of
computers and software is full of anomalies like this.  (smile)

I'll let you know if I get any reply that will work for us.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ