From:
Walt Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 2006 12:21:33 -0400
No, he's not a blind ham, but he'll be a fresh face at Yaesu and given his
background and experience working for the League, I suspect he ought to be
at least minimally sensitive to the needs of blind hams and their years-long
frustration with Yaesu's position with regard to accessibility. Given that
his new job is to head up sales and marketing, I'd think he just might be
interested in increasing Yaesu's relatively low position in the ham
equipment marketplace by being willing to help us in return for our
purchasing Yaesu equipment instead of encouraging hams, blind and sighted
alike, not to buy it.