From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2013 18:01:50 -0800
It's been maybe 7 years ago, but I bought a Nady wireless mic
that was designed for use with a Cam-corder.  It works on 191
megs around the old tv channel 9 frequency.  It has a body pack
with a small lavalier mic and a similar sized receiver that has
an earphone output as well as a line out plug.  Both units run on
standard 9 VDC batteries.  The output is pretty hot from the
headphone plug and all plugs are standard 1/8 inch plugs.  The
audio quality is quite good and the range is very adequate for
most uses.  I used in to record our daughters wedding and it
worked out great.  There's no EQ to shape the audio so you can't
emphasize certain frequencies, but it well may help him.  I don't
remember the model number, but you could call Nady at
Nady Electronics 510 652-2411.  They are   located in Emeryville
in the east bay near San Francisco.  73, Jim WA6EKS