From:
Bill Deatherage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2009 06:09:57 -0500
If you are reading this about the time I am reading it which is about 6 in the morning  a  very good morning and a very prosperious day to every one on the list.
now to the issue, I got the bright idea to program some 440 frequencies into my Kenwood TH D 7 A G.  Some thing went wrong, I am not sure what now but I did a full reset.  So I had to start back at square one.  I first of all put the weather frequency on channel 1 then on channel 2 I put 147.700 which worked out just fine.  When I tried to put the third frequency in my radio it wouldn't take it.  nWhen I push the button to enter the frequency the desplay has a row of dots on it well, the row of dots never came up.  does any one have an idea of what is going on.  I tried to put in the frequency any way, but it wouldn't go in.  This is the first time I have ever had that issue.  by the way, what is the model of the other Kenwood 2 meter radio every one talks about on the list that is easy to operate.  I was all so wondering if there is a  2 meter 44 radio that is not a base or moble unit that has more than 5 watts?  My mind went blank I think it is called a handy talky.
as I once heard it said from a mutral of Omahaw Salesman, don't have a good  day, make it a good day.
Bill Deatherage