From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Nov 2005 16:26:29 -0500
Hi all, I know some of you were interested in packet lately, I've been
playing with winpac and while I have to use the jaws curser, it speaks a lot
of things and I'm working on making it read everything on the screen by
itself. The site to get the program is down, but if anyone would like to
work with it maybe work on jaws scripts or something, it looks more than
scriptable, it's a slick little program. If anyone wants to play with it
search for it on www.google.com and if the packet program, not the game,
can't be found ask and I'll send it to you. There area lot of nice features
in it for packet and though I have to use the jaws curser for now, I'm
working on it and hoping I might be able to make it 100% reading the info on
the screen automatically because that's all it won't do right now with the
pc curser. I guess it can work with sound card interfaces as well with other
programs but you'll have to look online for them to get it to work.