Date:
Sat, 18 Jul 2009 07:35:35 -0700
Hi
     I believe the meter I have may be the nextexx talking meter. I love the meter. The one thing that happened was that for some reason instead of saying 120 volts it says 0.12 volts or something of the like. Any ideas on how to get the decimal back where it belongs? It used to say everything right.
     Thank you.

God bless,
Mark Torgerson
-- Currently in Pendleton, Eastern Oregon Regional At Pendleton, Oregon Clear, 69.1°F Wind:SE-140° a