From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Oct 2013 06:48:20 -0400
John,

The "No" button is under the little door, bottom row, all the way to the
right.

If you've lost speech on some buttons, I'm not sure how to get it back,
but I would guess there is a simple key press.   If nobody on the list
knows off hand, a call or e-mail  to Harry at talkingthermostats.com is
worth it

There is also a reset  to bring it back to factory defaults, but you
will then have to re-do everything.  The reset button is to the left of
the bottom row of 4 buttons,  press and hold this reset and the "no"
button both for 10 seconds.  Time should now say 12 o'clock and all will
be at default.   You may need a stylus or ballpoint pen to  press the reset.

I'd find out if there is another way to restore voice before doing a reset.

73, Steve KW3A
       .