From:
Gery Gaubert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 2009 22:40:13 -0500
I got the 6v up and got the tuner connected.  Just for kicks I checked
the swr.  I got under a 2.0 on all 6 bands that it supports.  This is
without any radials.  I switched between the 20 meter dipole and the
vertical and tuned the bands.  I was amazed to hear audio with the
vertical that I couldn't hear with the dipole.  I did a quick test and
plan to experiment more when time allows.  I also plan to put some
radials down within the next few weeks to improve transmition.  I didn't
try to transmit but plan to check that out tomorrow.