From:
"Senk, Mark J. (CDC/NIOSH/NPPTL)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 2009 08:44:04 -0400
Find the page that asks for ZIP and radius in miles.  The output is
plain text.

The closest to me is over 40 miles away and operates on 146.595 MHz
Does IRLP use repeaters or is it similar to a echolink remote link?

Mark