From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2007 15:26:30 -0600
well...as you said, the thing really is so easy a cave man could probably
use it.
not sure why you couldn't read it, unless you aren't using window eyes or
jaws yet.
if your friend didn't point out the functions and layout of the meter, say
so and I or someone who has one can give you a very blind friendly
explanation of the meter.
73
Colin, V A6BKX