From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2011 16:42:17 -0500
Tom,

i don't have the  mine is a bit older.  Came off an old dictation
machine and is marked "Edison Company, East orange, New Jersey" but
works just fine.  I have it screwed to a piece of Masonite so it doesn't
slide around  under the desk.    Actual position and what part of the
foot you use  is personal preference, but you don't want to be chasing
that switch around under the desk while you are trying to call that rare dx.

You can also parallel more than 1 switch, by putting a "Y" adapter into
the  jack on your mic cord.   I've also got a hand switch mounted  under
the edge of the desk at the left side.

73, Steve KW3A