From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jul 2009 10:21:07 -0400
Terry,

It's hard to find things on that site, but since I own the Braille+, I know
it supports several displays.  At one time, I had the complete list, but I
don't remember where I put it, or even if I still have it, so I'm not much
help.  You might be able to get more info by calling APH Technical Support,
or maybe by calling Icon since the two units support the same displays.

Steve