From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2011 15:21:24 -0700
ah, ok...see, I can learn new things...factually true, but I guess I always
assumed that if you combined batteries in series, you would also increase
the current capacity beyond that of any single sell in the circuit.
So, to remember, batteries in series increase voltage to the sum of the
sells added together, but only maintain the current capacity of the
strongest battery?
And batteries in parallel increase current as the sum of the individual
cells added together, but only maintain the voltage of the strongest
battery?
perhaps too simplistic?
I assume that batteries are seen in ohms law as capacitors?
73
Colin, V A6BKX