From:
"Dr. Ronald E. Milliman]\\\\`" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 2015 08:54:29 -0600
My best antenna, hands down, for 80/75 meters that is easy to construct and
inexpensive to make and works extremely well across pretty much the entire
band is the Double Bazooka. I have a very detailed description of how to
construct it if you want the plans.

Ron, K8HSY