Date:
Tue, 2 Aug 2005 22:01:58 -0400
Does anyone know an e-mail address or other means for contacting EchoLink?
I followed instructions posted here a couple of days ago including
submitting a new application.  I think it was complete and that I clicked on
the submit button but haven't heard so I need to verify.

No new computers for me!  I like it a lot but don't think it likes me!

Thanks.

Bob Martin

UP.S.  One day I will get the "From" field set correctly.

Please feel free to visit

Please feel free to visit
www.wan-leatonks.net

Please feel free to visit