From:
Roy Nickelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 2004 20:02:07 -0500
hi,
yes I have used this radio.  you must add the speech synthasizer to it.
After that it is possible to use the radio.  The only thing the speech chip
does is read the frequency.  The menu system is easy to use after you
memorize it. I have the manual and other documentation if you want it. or
you can download it from
http://www.icanworkthisthing.com
Roy