From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2015 20:26:50 -0500
Howard:

The link does take you to an FS webinar on tips and tricks for accessing
linked in with Jaws.

However, I had to copy and paste the link into my browser in order for it to
work properly.

When I get more time here, I'll check out the webinar to see how useful it
might be.

Thanks for sending this info  along.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ