From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 11 Dec 2015 07:41:31 +1300
Hi Adrien!

If you're running the US voice already, upgrading doesn't change it. If
you're connected to wireless, just get the upgrade by following the menues.

If you're wanting to change to the US voices, they can be found in the
Umanware.com support section selecting Victor Stream, 2nd generation, then
software.

73,
Dave