From:
Don Breda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 2016 06:53:03 -0500
You need to talk to the local hams in your area to see which dmr network
is used around there.

It is probably dmr-marc.

IF so go do dmr-marc.net and request a radio ID.

Also there you should be able to download  sample code plugs or a code
plug for your area.

A code plug is merely a file you can modify and upload to the radio.

Don