Date:
Sun, 19 Jul 2009 21:45:55 -0400
Mark,

I always  have a heck of a time with the radio shack site,  always a pain to
work through the junk.  Here is a  link from another source that I think is
what you are looking for.  Maybe this will help you find something similar
at RS.
http://www.allelectronics.com/make-a-store/item/MJW-12/3.5MM-STEREO-JACK-W/-2-N.C.-SWITCH/-/1.html

73 Steve KW3A