From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2011 18:14:21 -0500
    Danny:

For what it's worth, I too was extremely disappointed in the GE Super III.
radio.

I still have my Super II., although the dial cord has been replaced already,
and I don't know who will help me with it if it breaks again.

I don't know if the GE Super III is from the same family of radios  that
Howard is talking about, but in the case of the GE super radios, they
definitely don't make them like they used to!

It's now back to the North American QSO Party contest.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ