From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 2014 13:45:45 -0500
So, Steve, since the IT folks had transferred stuff from my old PC onto the
laptop (including Jaws 13) without my knowledge, what I suspected was
correct.  I obviously chose the incorrect version of Jaws when using Windows
narrator.

If I'm interpreting things accurately, then, this means that either one has
to get real good with Windows narrator now when doing Fresh Jaws
instalations, or one has to seek sighted assistance, at least at the
beginning of the process.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ