From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Oct 2013 20:32:43 -0400
I've been busy but have been able to get on a little the last few days and
10 through 17 have been open most of the day around here. I don't have a
dream setup by far due to space and money restrictions but when I can jump
on and work anything I hear, that's really something. That vertical is
getting a bit of a workout and I'm working anything I hear first or second
call with great reports and it's been about everywhere, it's great. I wish I
had more time.