From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Aug 2015 16:36:34 -0400
Ron,

I would think a full reset would  take care of any bad menu or control
settings.    Does the receiver mute and does the red tx light come on
when you go into tx?

If in CW, do you have the  vox button turned on?

How are you keying the radio?

  Are you sure that whatever you are using to  check power output is good?

This stuff drives you nuts, but almost always turns out to be something
rinky-dink that will make you  smack your head after you figure it out.

73, Steve KW3A