From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 2015 19:15:30 -0800
I answered you a couple times and got no reply.  Are you getting my
messages?  When you run their install cd, it will partition the drive
and format it and install Linux.  Once this is done, and you'll need
sighted help for this, it will reboot and you should see it on the
network.  Once your other machine can see it, you can log in with a
terminal program in windows and install the i r l p software and do
other configurations.  I've written you I think three times with no
response.
73
Butch
WA0VJR