From:
Kris Hickerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2012 14:22:12 -0600
Tom, I think you made a wise decision.  Have you heard of anyone who is not
having some kind of a problem with 14?  I'm not certain when I want to try
it again.  I may sit back and wait for 15 and see if it's any better.

I'm also having a problem with Openbook 9.  I've had it around here but
never gotten around to installing the key, so I can only use it in 40 minute
mode.  So Saturday I decided I would get that done and, guess what, it won't
let me.  The actual program is installed, and it reads the SMA disk and
places it on the computer but it will not locate it and put it in the
program.  It will also not place me on the line where I can type it in
manually.  I'm going to have to ask a neighbor to come down or something and
see if I can't get it to work.  Boy do I miss John, can't wait until he gets
home.  March is a long time away.

Kris