From:
Walt Sebastian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 11:44:19 -0500
Hi Butch,
To the left of the main tuning knob are two columns of buttons.  The column
you are looking for is the left column.  They are on and off.  The top one
is mike gain.  Press it once and then using the multi function knob which is
on the far right, second from the top.  It has 100 clicks.  I run mine on
about 70.  Don't forget to hit that button the second time.  The button
below mike is power set.  It works like the mike gain except there is only
20 clicks, it goes from 5 watts counter clockwise to 100 clockwise.  The
third button is for CW keying speed.I don't remember how the speed is, I
just turn it until it is suitable.  It is much better with the rig in front
of you.  Now, Butch, the first thing you must do is count all the buttons
and make sure they are all there.  73

Walt
WA4QXT
New London CT