From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2007 18:22:17 -0600
it could very well have been one of those.
I thought it was a kenwood, because when the guy I was walking around the
flee market with told me the model number, i immediately thought that
someone from the blind hams list once said they had one of those...and i
thought it was a ts 690 or something like that...
but it had a handle on it for carying and a long, probably quarter wave on
6, telescoping whip.
With a coily cord microphone coming out of the side.
73
Colin, V A6BKX