From:
Eric Clegg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jul 2009 18:38:47 -0700
HI Danny,
I'll probably call you too on Friday.

I've got some more questions vis a vis the Yaesu FT817ND.

I'm surprised that Ham Radio Delux works with it and Jaws.

I was never sure that the program was that speech friendly.

We California state employees are now furloughed three Fridays per month.

So I'll use my time usefully getting info from you.

Best 73's,

Eric
KU3I

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4268 (20090722) __________