From:
Albert Sanchez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2013 14:40:44 -0400
Kent,
I purchased a TS-590 in December of last year and have been absolutely
delighted with the rig, its an awesome rig by itself; add the VGS1 Voice
Guidance board and its even better.Also there are a number of happy '590
owners on this list who will be pleased to answer whatever questions you
might have.
See ya on 40 meters someday,
73's,
Albert WA7FXB