From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2006 00:50:07 -0400
Hi.

I apparently need a little more detail than the text manual that I have is
willing to give.

With respect to the menus, how do you know what menu you are starting
with?  Which keys represent the ESCAPE and OK buttons?

I keep hearing that you can set these if you can count.  What I want to do
is set the Dimmer button to operate the voice, and program the PF key on
the microphone for ENTER.  If I can change those two things, I can probably
live with most of the other defaults.  I still think that not having a key
that reads the voice right off the bat is pretty dumb.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]