From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2011 13:57:44 -0700
that's a great article.
I just wish I could have been around back in those days when all this stuff
was new and the newest, best technology.
then again, I wouldn't trade what we call modern technology.
perhaps in 80 years all the stuff we think of as the latest and greatest
will be old fashioned and clunky like the stuff from the 30's was.
73
Colin, V A6BKX