From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 28 Dec 2015 12:37:21 +1300
Hi Richard!

Yes, I would say propagation was what the thinking was there.

If you had a very high antenna or power, you could probably be heard as far
east as the Midwest on 40, but you'd be pushing your luck.

Was listening for you on 20 this morning. Will keep an ear out for you next
week.

Congrats on the upgrade.

73,
Dave