Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2007 14:35:44 -0600
true, the news aint worth much lately but i think it was cool news
stations are on xm and maybe sirius but i don't know about that one,
speaking of news type things, does anyone listen to storm stories on the
weather chanel?i've heard the episode on the tv and  xm aren't the same
ones for that day,

pro is to con as progress is to congress