From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 2016 09:44:59 +1300
Hi Gary!

Yes, it does seem that the connection needed here is buarried within the
organisational burocracy. ARRL's field organisation has emergency
coordinators aside from club promotion.  The net directory is another good
source. But then down here in these parts, people seem to take their
holidays more seriously than normal responsibilities, so it's a bit ironic
that people in our area probably won't be well served if a genuine emergency
hits sometime between 20 December to 20 January.

Heck, I'm even coping with a little sunburn I picked up in the course of
holiday cellebrations, hi hi.

73,
Dave