Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 2010 09:47:00 -0400
Hi list.
I know how to store frequency ranges in the last 10 memory channels.
I also know to do a program scan you hit function then scan then the number between 0 and 9 on the key pad for the channel you want to scan the frequency range in.
What I don't know is how to clear the program scan and put it back to VFO scan so I can scan another frequency range.
Does anybody know how to do this?
The manual says hit function then scan, then ?/scan/del, or something like that, I cant quite remember, but I do know that no where in the manual or any of the material I got from I can work this thing tells you what key doubles as the Key I mentioned.
Thanks in advance for any help, and 7 3.