Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2012 15:28:07 -0400
All of them appear to come that way.  Don't know what that means.-----
Original Message -----
From: Gerry Leary
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2012 10:50 PM
Subject: Re: Quick Review of Insignia Hd Radio, Not Very Good

Hey I just got mine today.  Now it started out fine.  It was talking right
out of the box.  There was a piece of paper taped over the display but it
was no problem.  So I hooked it up and tuned around.  Not to bad.  I would
say it was a little above average on AM, and a lot better on FM.  But after
tuning around for about 5 minutes all buttons stopped doing anything.  The
radio was playing but I couldn't change anything.  I had to take the double
a batteries out and unplug the power for it to work again.  I tried it again
and the same thing happened after a couple of minutes.  I found that the
only way to reset the radio is to unplug it and take the batteries out.  If
you don't have any batteries in the radio it will reset simply by unplugging
it.  It only takes a couple of minutes for the display to freeze.  So I
guess I'll take it back to Best Buy tomorrow and get another one.  Gerry