From:
thomas geczy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
thomas geczy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Aug 2005 13:01:05 -0700
Hi,
Well i fixed this. the headphones create a radiation of some sort on 470 mhz.
I've scanned the bands through and found the exact station on 470 mhz.
Interesting ha?
If you have an rca headphone and want to make it out loud, look
arround 470 mhz. it changes a bit when you toon or center the
frequency arround..

 I've noticed this since I've experminted with radios when I was 8 or
9, and it too, the radio, create an exact copy of the station its
transmitting.
 73:
Tomi
kd8bwf