From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Dec 2014 09:28:25 -0500
Sorry you couldn't get in.  I know nothing about Allstar (and very
little about echolink).  I know that Jim KY2D  had some technical
problems the past 2 Friday nights

I  only connect via  Echolink.  Don't know about the other stations last
night.   Perhaps the Allstar thing was not working last night.

Hope to hear you some Friday.

73, Steve KW3A.